Every year, NYC Pride awards thousands of dollars in grant money to LGBTQIA-friendly and LGBTQIA-affirming organizations. The grants are working grants, which means that in order to receive the grant money, members or volunteers from your organization must perform specific functions, as a group, at our NYC Pride events. Grants are awarded in amounts from $500 to $3,500, depending on the commitment.
We offer a wide variety of grant opportunities at many of our events. For a more detailed list of opportunities, including grant award amounts, dates, times and detailed responsibilities, click the button.
2018 Community Grants Application Is Now Closed
Feel free to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns. We're always available to answer queries regarding the application process, application forms, or program policies.
The following guidelines apply to all grant opportunities:
- All group members must be 18 years of age or older.
- For the following events, all group members must be 21 years of age or older: VIP Rooftop Party, Femme Fatale, Pride Island.
- All Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders must be onsite for the duration of the event.
- All volunteers, including Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders, must attend scheduled orientations. Dates and times will communicated if your organization is awarded a grant.
- All volunteers must wear official shirts as provided by NYC Pride.